Are You Registered to Vote?
DEADLINE to register online to vote is Monday, October 5, 2020!
• Ohio offers online voter registration
• You need a valid Ohio driver license or Ohio Identification card AND your Social Security number to use Ohio’s online voter registration system. If you do not have an Ohio issued ID, you can still register by mail to vote.
Visit this link for detailed information:
Visit one of the following locations in person to get a voter registration form and register… (this information and more details can befound on the link above)
- The Hamilton County Board of Elections, 4700 Smith Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45212
- The office of the registrar or any deputy registrar of the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Public libraries
- Public high schools or vocational schools
- County treasurer’s offices
- The office of the Secretary of State
- The office of any of the 88 county boards of elections
- Offices of designated agencies, including
- The Department of Job and Family Services;
- The Department of Health (including the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program);
- The Department of Mental Health;
- The Department of Developmental Disabilities;
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities; or
- The office of any state-assisted college or university responsible for providing assistance to disabled students
You may entrust your completed registration application to another person for delivery to elections officials. However, that person must deliver your form to a county board of elections or the Secretary of State’s office within 10 days after completion, or by the voter registration deadline, whichever is earlier.
If you have a current valid Ohio driver license or Ohio Identification card, you must provide that number (# contains two letters and six digits).
If you do not have either of those identification numbers, you must provide the last four digits of your Social Security number.