Dohn Community High School
Dohn Prep Academy
Dohn Prep Athletics is a tuition-free program for athletically-gifted students seeking academic support and competitive, NCAA qualifying play.
Attending Dohn Prep Academy takes a major commitment. Student-athletes must align their academic studies with NCAA standards and qualifications. This strong athletic program generates pride and enthusiasm in students, alumni, the school as a whole, and the community which it serves.
With increased playing exposure, Dohn Prep student-athletes receive scholarship opportunities and college offers they never dreamed were possible.
Track & Field
Each Student-Athlete Gains:
- Knowledge and skills to reach the academic success that leads to high school graduation
- College scholarship options resulting from greater scouting exposure
- Increased earning capacity and positive engagement with life
- Expanded physical stamina, skill building, mental focus
- Good sportsmanship and personal integrity
- Loyalty to the team and the ability to compete together
- An appreciation of the benefits of hard work, motivation and perseverance
- Maturity and pride in accomplishments gained through honest hard work
Dohn Prep Athletics provides student-athletes the opportunity to develop physically, socially, ethically, and mentally.
Dohn Prep Athletics Offers
- Free Tuition
- An assigned supervisor-mentor
- Three meals a day, 7 days a week, are provided
- Van transportation to and from school and sports is provided
- Student pays expenses for housing and personal incidentals
Questions and Information
For questions and more information contact: Nigel Madaris, 513-281-6100 x1020, Cell: 513-846-0977