Dohn High School Enrollment
Families, your interest in Dohn is great news and we are eager to enroll your student!
Enrollment Location: Dohn Main Campus, 608 E. McMillan Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45206
Current guidelines for enrolling are:
Schedule a 30 minute appointment on a Monday, Tuesday or Thursday between 10:00am – 12:00 noon. Call 513-281-6100, ext. 1003
If you leave a message your call will be returned in the order in which it was received. Please be patient. Your child will be enrolled as soon as possible.
Only one adult is permitted for each appointment. Other family members have to wait outside, on in your car. Please wear a protective covering face mask and put on fresh latex or nitrile gloves as you enter the building.
Have all of your documents ready before the appointment. You will need:
- Your completed enrollment packet. You can download that HERE, or you can pick one up the day before your appointment.
- Current proof of address such as a utility bill or a copy of your lease.
- Any document from Jobs and Family Services (JFS) that is dated within 30 days of your appointment.
- If your family is living with a relative, your child’s status is considered to be homeless and proof of address is not needed.
- Picture identification of the parent.
- The Social Security card or number of your child.
- If you have access to email or fax, you can send all of the above documents to Andrea Allen, Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 513-281-6103
Only one enrollment appointment is allowed in the building at a time. If you are early for your appointment, or the previous appointment time runs over thirty minutes, you will have to wait outside, practicing safe distance of 13 feet.
Thank you for your interest in Dohn! We have major success in educating our youth, and we are eager to welcome your student and you into Dohn’s family.
Please stay safe and check out our website’s home page for any updates as well as on our Dohn sosial media: