March 18th Board Meeting is Canceled • New Board Meeting Time & Date to be Determined
UPDATES as of Friday, April 3, 2020
“Dohn continues to serve every one of our students.” ~ Mr. Davenport
• Online Class Schedule (View schedule)
• Online Google Classroom starts Tuesday, April 7, 2020 https://classroom.google.com
• Credit Recovery Packet Pickup FOR SENIORS Starts Tuesday, April 7 – see DOHN SENIORS BOX on this page for more details.
• Your Counselor is your school contact through these last two months of school: Stay in touch with your counselor! (Counselor List)
• HEALTH EXPERTS REPORT THAT SHELTERING IN PLACE IS WORKING – Keep up the great work! Stay healthy, take care of one another, and remain Dohn Strong!
• All students: For your Online Class schedule & Dohn Panther email address contact your counselor (Counselor List)
• Seniors: For credit recovery packet information contact your counselor (Counselor List)
• For APEX reset, contact your building coordinator:
Melrose: Harry Raimey email@example.com
KTMIS: Ania Nelson firstname.lastname@example.org
South: Tasha Allen email@example.com
West: Cassie Hunter firstname.lastname@example.org
North: Eric Randolph email@example.com
Colerain: Jonathan Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
Workbridge: Donna Foster email@example.com
Main: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
• For IEPs email Ms. Willis: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-497-7882.
• Google Classroom Account Login Information: contact your counselor (Counselor List)
A Message for Students & Parents from Dohn Director Mr. Davenport
Please keep in touch regarding the latest developments through our Dohn Panther Pride Facebook Group page. This is for students, parents, and teachers. You will need to “request to join the group” if you aren’t a part of it already.
• Starting Tuesday, April 7, from 10:00am – 1:00pm, pick up credit recovery packets at your school location.
• After Tuesday, the schedule for pick up and drop off of packets is every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00am – 1:00pm
• As you pick-up and drop-off packets MAINTAIN Social Distancing — one student at a time, six feet apart.
• You will sign out the packets that you pick-up and you will sign in the packets you return.
• Your counselors are your point of contact for questions, and your teachers can help when you have questions about the course content of the packet. (Counselor List)
Everyone at Dohn is working on your behalf!
Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors
Continue with Apex and Online learning through Google Classrooms, starting April 7.
Counselors can help you with your Dohn Panther email address to access the online classes.(Counselor List)
Attendance will be taken, and you will have a regular school schedule.
EVERYONE AT DOHN WANTS YOU TO SUCCEED! Let your counselor know what you need. (Counselor List)
Career paths & growing
We Make Dreams Come True
Graduates Since 2002
View more Dohn’s videos here…
At Dohn We Believe
We Believe In Ourselves • We Expect Excellence
We Know Late Is Not Acceptable
We Improve Everyday
We Give Effort • We Finish What We Start
Enrollment, applications, student handbook, uniforms, health center…
Access all teacher resources: forms, handbooks, uniforms, additional links…
Calendar of events, spotlight profiles, new sponsors, news, information…